Re: Florida keysigning (ORL, tonight or Saturday)

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 07:32:38PM +0200, Tamas SZERB wrote:
> Hi, I'm in Lake Mary (FL, 32746), and I'd like to sign and my gpg key to
> be signed. So If anybody can come here, or go to Orlando (or near), it
> should be nice.
>
> So please don't hesitate, drop me an email concerning that. And please CC
> to me, I read these mailing list not too frequently.

I know it's short notice, but I'll be in Orlando tonight and tomorrow.
(Strictly speaking, Castlebury and Kissimmee tonight, near Cape Canaveral
tomorrow.)

I won't have much access to email, so call my cell phone if you'd like
to meet and swap keys.  As I'm traveling, you might have to leave
voice-mail.  229-630-4981.

See y'all.
							- chad

--