Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Packages (But Were Afraid to Ask)

On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 12:08, Daniel Burrows wrote:

>   (or we could just wait for Colin to finish his debian-corba project :) )

Well, it basically works at the moment.  There are a number of things
that I'm going to hack on post-woody, like the Debian::BugServer
backend.  Doogie needs to stop changing the database format :)

Tollef Fog Heen has already been using debian-corba and zope to make a
portal; a prototype used to be at debian.raw.no, but it appears broken
now.

Mainly what we're really waiting on is confirmation from debian-admin.