Re: Quarteryearly reminder (ftpmaster delaying installation)

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 11:42:01PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> And voila, more flamage and pointlessness. Do you really wonder why
> people would rather keep their heads down and not give people an excuse
> to complain?

And being pointedly snubbed and insulted is not an excuse to complain?
You don't want to deal with his problem, and yet you aren't willing to
let him deal with it.

--
David Starner - starner@okstate.edu
"It's not a habit; it's cool; I feel alive.