Re: Why XFree86 4.2 Isn't in Woody

On Tue, 2002-04-16 at 15:05, Ben Collins wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 07:01:06AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > A couple of people on a recent thread in debian-devel linked to a
> > message I recently posted on Slashdot on this subject.  I had thought
> > about posting this information to Debian's lists as well, but at the
> > time, didn't see a need.
> >
> > Thanks to that recent thread, now I see a need.  :)
>
> What the fuck is going on! When in this insane world did Branden become
> the polite well mannered one, and I become the asshole!

I see what's happening.  Mr. Collins didn't want to give up the DPL
position, so he paid a candidate to switch Internet identities.

I'm on to you now, Mr. Collins.  I shall spread news of this misdeed all
across this single e-mail, thereby alerting the 6.13 people who actually
read it, none of whom really care.