Re: XFree 4.2.0 - again

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 05:14:51AM +0300, Lasse Karkkainen wrote:
> Now you can start bashing me.
>
> - Tronic -

4.2.0 doesn't matter, as it's not going into Woody; what needs to be
done on the X packages is getting the highest quality packages X
packages for Woody, which he is doing just fine.

This is about the rudest message I've seen on this mailing list in a
while. "I have too much stuff to do to actually help Debian, but I'm
willing to order around volunteers." Part of the reason Branden is the X
maintainer, is because X is possibly the hardest package in Debian to
maintain, and Branden is willing and able to do a job most of the rest
of us couldn't or wouldn't.

--
David Starner - starner@okstate.edu
"It's not a habit; it's cool; I feel alive.