Re: [REQ] rebuild gmetadom, gtkmathview and lablgtkmathview on HPPA

In reference to a message from Stefano Zacchiroli, dated Apr 10:
> I and the upstream author have fixed the C++ problem that inhibit
> gmetadom to build on HPPA with g++ 3.0.
>
> Could someone then rebuilt gmetadom and two of the packages that depend
> on it on HPPA?

if you upload new sources/versions they will automatically be retried,
please check the buildd logs at http://buildd.debian.org/ to see the
status.

> The three packages are the ones of the subject given in the order in
> which they have to be rebuilt. (They depends on each other in this order
> so the need is to: build one, install it and the proceed with the
> following one).

assuming your packages declare proper build-dependencies they will be
automatically rebuilt in the right order.

thanks
randolph