Re: Rant about the flaming here (Was: Re: sid: libc6-2.2.5-4 kills vmware workstation 3.0)

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 11:42:51PM +0200, Jeroen Dekkers wrote:
> I'm getting sick of people who can't read. Let's say the same thing
> for the next time.

Have you ever considered that maybe the problem is with your
communication skills, not with the horde of people who find your
messages offensive because they only see what is written, rather than
what you meant?

> Maybe a lot of people on this list just need
> glasses, so I do it in upper case that you can easily read it:

My, that was nice, wasn't it? Do you have a custom insult for those who
already wear glasses?

On a tangent, I'll take this opportunity to publically apologize for
allowing my feelings about individual attitudes to cloud my responses
toward the hurd project in general. I've already talked about that with
some (rather nice) hurd developers in private.

--
Mike Stone