Re: [2002-04-06] Release Status Update

Just some short questions.

On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 10:24:34PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
>     libqt3-psql

I just came back from vacation and saw that the new qt3 uploads that fix
the problem are still waiting in the queue. Would it be possible to get
this package back into woody if I upload an NMU for version 3.0.1 (the
qt3 version in woody) that fixes the single release crical bug in
libqt3-psql?

>     galeon             logtrend-httpagent      rie

IIRC galeon is not moved to woody just because it depends on mozilla
which has an RC bug. Since mozilla is not removed but will be fixed
before the release (at least that's how I understood Anthony's mail) I
wonder if galeon then can make it back in. Or did you just removev
galeon 1.0.3 and 1.2.0 (which depends on mozilla) is not affected at
all?

Michael

--
Michael Meskes