gmetadom failure on HPPA never reported in update_excuses

I noticed that another package of mine, which is needed to build
gtkmathview, wasn't successfully rebuilt on hppa, namely package
"gmetadom".

I'm wondering why the hell "gmetadom" isn't mention as out of data on
hppa in update_excuses which reports only:

     * gmetadom (- to 0.0.3-5)
         + Maintainer: Stefano Zacchiroli
         + Too young, only 4 of 10 days old
         + Not considered

Such a misleading output may cause a lot of trouble now that woody is
(really) coming.

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy