Re: ITP: mencal -- A menstruation calendar

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 10:21:02PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >>"Adam" == Adam Majer <adamm@galacticasoftware.com> writes:
>
>  Adam> Oh com on - 5+April+May+June+July+23=5+2*30+2*31+23=122+28=150.
>  Adam> Divide it by 28, 21 or whatever and you have an answer. ie. It is
>  Adam> not that difficult. (even  better, take a modulus instead of divide]
>
> 	This just goes to show how out of touch you are with the
>  normal user base.  Ease of use and usability mean nothing to you, eh?

I would expect for people to know how many days in a month there are!
Maybe it's just me, but did you imply that great majority of people
are too stupid to know that there are 31 days in March and they can't
divide?

But then again you might be right and I might be wrong and you,
unfortunately, might be right.

- Adam

PS. BTW: This post has _nothing_ to do with mencal.