Re: Packages up for adoption

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 04:01:18PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Brian Almeida <bma@debian.org> [20020228 11:16]:
> > freeamp and musicbrainz (probably should go to the same person,
> > If no one is interested, I'll orphan them in a couple weeks.
>
> You didn't file WNPP bugs for the 2 packages above; I just did.
>
> > xscorch
> > libmime-types-perl
>
> They have new maintainers.
>
> > gotmail
>
> What about this?  It still lists you as the maintainer.  Should I file
> an O: bug in WNPP?
Paul Cannon is taking this over.
He just became a developer, and is having issues uploading it into the
archive since it uses non-us components ... so the maintainer name
has not been changed.

--
Brian Almeida                      | http://tynian.net
Debian Developer                   | bma@debian.org