Non-US uploads are stopped for a little while

I am not the one in the know, but after the 4th bug report complaining that
one of my non-us packages was "old" and to please upload a new one. I got
fed up, thus I am announcing the issue widely.

Uploads to non-us are not making it to the archive right now. This situation
is supposed to be over soon. It is related to the crypto-in-main
transitions. For all I know, it might be over today or next month.

Please verify it twice before you fill bugs that are probably caused by a
upload to non-US being held in limbo.  If you don't know, don't file the
bug.  Ask in debian-user or in IRC instead.

  Henrique Holschuh