Packages staying in queue/new

Two months ago today I uploaded the first version of apt-i18n to
incoming. Meanwhile, a new incoming has been installed, and new packages
stay in queue/new. There are 15 packages waiting there which have a
mtime of Feb 21, which apparently is the date of the creation of the
queue. I looked at them for a while, they have been 15 for some time
now.

I appreciate the work done by the ftp guys - but two months is a little
long. I have uploaded a new version already (also before Feb 21, could
that be the showstopper?), and - believe it or not - would like to
upload _another_ version, but what for? It's a little sad that the work
of the translators is wasted this way.

Bye,
    Mike

--