PUBLIC GNUPG KEY REVOCATION FOR DAVID D.W. DOWNEY

OK folks, I know I'm going to take a serious flamage on this one, but I hve to publicly declare a revocation for GnuPG Key #0x42D8F306 due to a extremely bad coding error on my part which completely wiped out the box, including my ghost image copy of the debian partition.

I will submit an email with the current new key to the list as soon as the system is reinstalled and completed.

For now, please ONLY refer to libpam-pgsql.codecastle.com for updated versions as this is the stated homepage for the package. I will upload an updated version (which will fix bug #138602) as soon as the system is squared away.

--

David D.W. Downey ("pgpkeys") david-downey@codecastle.com

Home Page(s): http://linuxnewbie | admin | devel.codecastle.com

Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer: http://packages.debian.org/libpam-pgsql