Adding a software to Debian archive?

Hi!,

I am the author of a (GPL) Offline Browser called httrack (http://www.httrack.com and http://freshmeat.net/projects/httrack/), and I have been providing for some months a Debian package (http://www.httrack.com/cserv.php3?File=httrack.deb), as Debian is my main development platform.

I was wondering if it was possible to add this package (if the Debian communauty is interested) to the main archive, as several users asked me to do so, and how to do that. The current scripts (control, postinst..) may not be perfect, and a 'real' package might be much better.

Regards,
Xavier
roche@httrack.com