Re: libmagick5

Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> writes:

> I've tried to track down but did not manage to do this:
>
> libmagick5 seems to have changed somehow inconsistently,
> so probably many of the packages which depend on libmagick
> may have problems.

Do you have more precise examples?  As the maintainer of prestimel,
which depends on libmagick5, I also got very strange problems of
semi-random behavior with libmagick5.4.1.2 (particularly, ping_image
returned weird values).  Moreover, my package did not want to compile
against libmagick5.4.3.6.  Have a look to bug #136983 for a more
complete description.

Cheers,
Benj

--
   When you press those magical `C-c C-c' keys to ship off your latest
(extremely intelligent, of course) article, where does it go?