Re: Announcing ...

At  4:33 pm, Saturday, March 16 2002, Steve Kowalik mumbled:
>     I haven't put the code up the on the net yet, it's still sitting in my
> private CVS repository. I may organize linda.debian.net, but that may have to
> wait a little while.

*grumble*

Thanks to the incessant nagging by a number of people of IRC (you bastards
know who you are.), I've put a tarball up on:

http://people.debian.org/~stevenk/linda

--
                                           Steve
"There's only a finite number of them, so they can't be that interesting."