Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

Evan Prodromou writes:
> Man, this joke is getting FUNNIER BY THE MINUTE. Anyone offended by
> ALL CAPS? Hey, what about the use of Supercite? Does that offend you?
> HA HA HA, because that'd be totally funny that someone would be
> offended by that. What a knee-fucking-slapper!

But honestly, it would be very hard to say something about my race that
would offend me. You want to really piss me off and get me irate - start
slaming Unicode. RFC 1815 will start me fuming instantly. There are a
half dozen documents in Debian which I would live to take a harsh
editing pen to.  But somehow I survive.

--
David Starner - starner@okstate.edu
"It's not a habit; it's cool; I feel alive.