Re: Debian/OASIS donors meet $1k goal

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 09:13:33PM -0500, Mark Johnson wrote:
> Your pledge brings us up to the $1000 goal. We've made it!
>
> FYI: the donors are
>
> 	Tony Mancill		$250
> 	Ardo van Rangelrooij 	$250
> 	Mark Johnson (me) 	$250
> 	Mark Eichin (you)	$250
>
> > assuming that
>
> > (1) the resolution [or whatever] passes, ie. this would be an earmarked donation
>
> Yep, I'm working out the details of routing the donations through SPI,
> which also means that your donation will be tax-decuctible.
>
> Also, Ben (as DPL) needs to sign off as well. I still need to contact
> him.

Please waste no time contacting me once there's approval on the Debian
Project end.  I regard this as a successful application of targetted
fundraising, and I'd like to expedite it as much as possible.

I really, really, really, really, really, need that fax from Nils Lohner
so American Express will recongize my authority to access SPI's checking
accounts.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I am sorry, but what you have
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    mistaken for malicious intent is