Re: docbook-xsl and docbook-xsl-stylesheets?

Ross Burton <ross@burtonini.com> writes:

> Am I missing something, or are there two packages providing the DocBook
> XSL stylesheets -- docbook-xsl and docbook-xsl-stylesheets?
>
> Was this a simple package rename, or am I going mad? :)

The docbook-xsl package provides, replaces and conflicts with
docbook-xsl-stylesheets.  So you do not need docbook-xsl-stylesheets
anymore.

--
   Of course, us Unix Weenie types of human beans use things like
`uucp' and, like, `nntpd' and set up proper news and mail transport