Re: new queue delay [ Was Re: query for package location in the new incoming queue ]

Am  6.03.02 um 10:58:42 schrieb Stefano Zacchiroli:
> BTW, I'm experiencing big delay on the above packages, most of them were
> uploaded on Feb 26, ocaml-book was uploaded on Feb 21(!) and is still in
> "new".

21 February was apparently the day the packages were moved to queue/new.
Some of them are much older indeed: I didn't upload both version -1 and
-2 of apt-i18n on the same day. Probably this backlog will go away now
that the transition has taken place.

Bye,
    Mike

--