new project

Hi

I'm searching somone for a collaboration. I'm writing a little program to replace the actual "autoproject" (see apt-cache show). It will became a pseudo-server that listen locally for connection from different desktop-organizer clients. This permits user to use different desktop organizer with their palm, and finally to give to the actual DesktopOrganizers the "hotsync" function that shows windows (and macos). Shortly, it will became a little daemon that release infos about the status of the port/palm device, and When So Setupped, it execute a command (if no clients are connected <=> other DO aren't working) on port active.

It's very useful and can transform the use of the palm devices easier; it wan't take much time, too.

bye