Re: [2002-02-22] Release Status Update

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 01:31:22AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Hello world,

> As promised, a bunch of packages that aren't in a fit state to be released
> (ie, have release-critical bugs) are being removed from woody. The first
> phase includes the following packages:

>     freeswan

Whoops, shoulda been paying closer attention to non-us.  I'll take a
look at this one and try to get patches together for the various issues
involved.  If the maintainer is unresponsive (dunno if that's the case
yet), I would appreciate it if someone overseas could NMU once it's fit.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer