Re: Bug-Squashing Party #7 report

Hi!

> gdm:
>         Some users can't log into GNOME sessions from gdm.

This (#130558) may very well be caused by the user's file quota being
exceeded. I that case, gdm will log in the user ok (as is shown by the
strace output), but X (I think) want to write things in the user's home
dir (.Xauthority?) and will log out the user right away when writing
fails.
James, could you please check whether this is the case? Does
wdm work? And what about xdm?

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |