Re: More problems with Debian and list SPAM

fre, 2002-02-15 kl. 17:57 skrev Jaakko Niemi:

> >> http://software.libertine.org/tmda/ - later, this evening, I will set
> >
> > FWIW, it sound as a good alternative to me, but i think that we would
> > eventually wait too much before the list-master set this up.
>  Priorities.
>  Existing lists have to be taken care of before new ones can be
> created. Just FYI: there are 63 mails to be answered still before
> your request can even be looked at.

I would like to try out tmda and eventually help implement it if the
rest of the community thinks this sounds like a plausible solution,
worth someones time (ie. mine).

--
Lars Bahner,
http://lars.bahner.com/

Nihil est sine ratione cur potius sit, quam non sit.