Re: Problems with Autobuilders and Hurd and other archs

On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 09:14:38PM +0100, J?r?me Marant wrote:
> Adam Majer <adamm@galacticasoftware.com> writes:
>
> > Shouldn't there be a Hurd-i386 autobuilder? While many packages
> > would not build, many would. It would also give some
> > feedback to packages that "have no bugs" and ways
> > they can be improved.
>
>   There is. See http://people.debian.org/~jbailey/buildd/index.php

Oh ok, but I was just checking the build logs http://people.debian.org/~jbailey/buildd/
and most of them are way back in Nov. There was only one in Jan 8 - gcc. Is this system
down or something?

Could the build logs in the buildd.debian.org in the list by maintainer? I see that
there are many logs that are not included there. There should at least be listed
there under some subheading like "unstable only" or something...

Thanks,
Adam

PS. Also listing a package like "lpe" for any arch, brings up logs for (hurd). But
by selecting hurd-i386 doesn't bring up any logs...