Re: Will woody ever become stable?

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 12:05:56PM +0000, Jules Bean wrote:
> gnuplot has one of those silly (IMO) licenses which forbids modified
> tarballs (but allows patch files)

Oh well... I was halfway out for lunch...

> That's the whole point! Have you read the thread at all? ;-)

I did, but perhaps it was too hard for me to believe that gnuplot
upstream neither will fix their issues in time nor allow us to do so
ourselves.

Sorry for the traffic,

Michael

--
"Branden, you reading? We need some serious flaming here. Go sick."
                -- Hamish Moffatt