Re: be my own official primary debian source

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:42:52 -0800,
pjordan@whitehorse.blackwire.com wrote:
> What I really want to know, is what script is run on the official
> mirrors that parses the pool directories and generates
> the Packages and Release files all on one go.
The scripts used on ftp-master.debian.org are called "katie".
They are not debianized, but you can download the source code by:

$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/dak login
(Logging in to anonymous@cvs.debian.org)
CVS password:
[the password is blank, just press ENTER]
$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/dak checkout dak

See http://ftp-master.debian.org/ for more information.

(By the way, adding katie to apt-gettable howto may be an overkill.)

--
Oohara Yuuma <oohara@libra.interq.or.jp>
Graduate-school of Science, Kyoto University

I always put away what I take.
--- Ryuji Akai, "Star away"