Re: omniorb debs

On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 02:22:50AM +0000, W. Borgert wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> Just my four Euro-Cents:
>
> - The file /usr/include/omnithread.h is missing.  (/usr/\
>   include/omnithread/ is there.)  Please fix.

fixed

> - omniidl-python contains /usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages/\
>   omniidl_be/example.py{,c}.  This should probably go into
>   /usr/share/doc/omniidl-python/examples/.

moved

> - The examples are missing anyway!  Please fix.
>
>   Btw. the examples in the "old" omniorb package didn't
>   compile, because the Makefiles included Makefiles
>   (config.mk etc.) from the omniORB source tree.  It would
>   be better to have autoconf/automake support for omniORB.

i know the power of autoconf/automake and use them in my own projects,
but i aren't able to do such transition in omniORB.
what about only including the sources without makefiles?

bastian

--
It would seem that evil retreats when forcibly confronted.
		-- Yarnek of Excalbia, "The Savage Curtain", stardate 5906.5