Re: What happened to libgtkhtml19 in unstable?

[Adrian, please honour Mail-Followup-To headers.]

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 11:11:24 +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> But please find a solution whose first priority are our users and not the
> most convenient way to pacakge gnumeric.

I believe that our users are best served by having me spend time on getting
as up to date as possible working gnumeric packages in testing (in
particular now that gnumeric is being frozen towards a 1.0 release), rather
than having me waste time dealing with the IMO broken way libgal is
packaged.

Currently that means I'm not touching the packages unless there are
important problems to fix, or there is a new upstream release. This is to
give the current packages (which now use python 2.1 rather than 1.5) a
decent chance of making it into testing.

Ray
--
"a infinite number of monkeys typing into GNU emacs would never make a good
program"