Re: Debian menus policy

Matthew Danish <mdanish@andrew.cmu.edu> replied:

> The menu key, perhaps, but not the "Windows key", please: I use that
> for Meta in Emacs, and I suspect many others do as well.

Agreed.  The "Menu key" was what I was referring to.  I use the "Windows
key" to pull up the list of open windows, but that is a personal
preference.  I can easily see why someone would use it as a meta key,
and considering its location on most keyboards, I think that it should
remain untouched.

- Brian