Re: omniorb debs

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001 21:25, John Galt wrote:
> He said that it broke berlin, in a followup on that thread.

Just out of interest, how could the existence of /usr/include/CVS break
another piece of software (unless that other piece of software has a rather
unusual include path)?

Tobias wrote:
> I work on berlin, we absolutly *NEED* a useable omniorb and
> we do need python.omniorb too!".

I interpreted this to be a general complaint about the state of neglect of
omniorb (as discussed further in his original post), not an explanation of
why /usr/include/CVS specifically is breaking omniorb.  In fact as far as I
could make out from his original post, his justification for severity
critical seemed to be that the bug was over a month old.

Perhaps I'm interpreting this incorrectly.  Perhaps I'm not.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

The only way a woman can ever reform her husband is by boring him so
completely that he loses all possible interest in life.
	- Oscar Wilde