Re: Debian trademark [was: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?]

Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> writes:

>   Yes, and therefore it's meaningless to say that because we do not
> refuse to (officially) support "Debian/SunOS", we should not refuse to
> support "Debian/Windows".

Almost my argument. We havn't rejected Debian/SunOS therefore the fact
that Debian/SunOS doesn't exists isn't a argument for reject a
Debian/Windows port.

Bringing SunOS/Solaris into this argument is meaningless unless
someone thinks we should differ between Sun and Microsofts closed
operating systems.

--
Når folk spørger mig, om jeg er nørd, bliver jeg altid ilde til mode
og svarer lidt undskyldende: "Nej, jeg bruger RedHat".