Will soon orphan GTK+ and GLib, looking for good homes

It's been a long road, but now that I'm working full time in Japan,
I've found I don't have enough time to properly maintain all my Debian
packages.  I'm not leaving the project just yet, but I feel awful that
the bug lists on GTK+ and GLib are just growing longer and longer and
I have less and less time to maintain them.

These libraries are critical to a huge cross-section of Debian
software, including GNOME and Mozilla, and I feel I'm not doing them
justice any more.  With the unstable 1.3 series in full swing and 1.4
on the (distant?) horizon, I just can't keep up any more.

Before I do a formal WNPP orphaning of GTK+ and GLib, I wanted to
extend an offer to folks who can show me that they're actually
interested in the packages and have the time to maintain them better
than I have.  So, feel free to respond publically or privately, and
please include why you're personally interested in these libraries.

I've always felt that what makes Debian the best is the personal
attachment people have to their packages, so that's what I'm looking
for in a prospective maintainer.

Thanks, folks,

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters T and G and the number 19.
"Bill Gates is a talented evil man."