Re: samba cvs debian packages?

Andreas,

I don't have packages for recent CVS sources but I am working on it. I
am a bit behind because winbind is new in the current CVS tree for
what will become Samba 2.2.2 so I am making modifications to the
Debian packages to accomodate for new binary packages (for winbind and
friends.) Besides, I am working on adding debconf support. All this
has dragged me down a bit. Will keep you posted.

Eloy.-