Re: Orphaning all packages -- adopting syslog-summary

Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi> writes:

> Package: syslog-summary
>  This program summarizes the contents of a log file written by syslog,
>  by displaying each unique (except for the time) line once, and also
>  the number of times such a line occurs in the input. The lines are
>  displayed in the order they occur in the input.

	I use syslog-summary extensively, I can take it.

        The question is -- can I do upstreamish things to it, too?

--
tv@{{hq.yok.utu,havoc,gaeshido}.fi,{debian,wanderer}.org,stonesoft.com}
double a,b=4,c;main(){for(;++a<2e6;c-=(b=-b)/a++);printf("%f\n",c);}