Updated lclint (2.5r)

I use this at times at work, school, and home. As such I've created some
more up to date packages. 2.4b is the only available version in the
archives, stable-unstable. 2.4b was released in Apr 98 and the last
upload to the archives appears to be Feb 2000.

I've emailed the maintainer (meder@debian.org) that I have these
available and if he would care to look at them or put the package up for
adoption, I would be interested in maintaining it. However, after a
closer look at the developer's ref,
(http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-archive-manip.en.html#s-adopting)
it's plainly clear that lack of response from maintainer is no reason to
try to adopt a package.

So if anyone would like to review and/or provide this as an NMU, I'm
making it available at:
http://wolverine.cameron.edu/~gbsadler/debian

Apt-gettable with:
deb http://wovlerine.cameron.edu/~gbsadler/debian ./