extra feature for debchange

One thing I find myself doing quite alot is reading the Debian changelog of
freshly installed packages, and to cut down the manual typing of
`zless /usr/doc/<package>/Debian.changelog.gz' every time I wanted to read one
I decided to add the feature to debchange (dch).
dch -r package || debchange --read package
It works out fine for me. I know I could have just added an alias to .aliases,
but from time to time I tend to do things the hard way, plus my .aliases file
is getting pretty full.
Anyhow, if anyone wants what I've done I made a diff of it and threw it up at
http://people.debian.org/~brandon/files/read-changelog.diff

--
      .''`.
     : :' :        Brandon L. Griffith  <brandon@debian.org>