Re: ddts: notification about pt_BR-translation of the hello-debhelper description

On 01-09-04 Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Michael Bramer wrote:

> > Maybe I have on next WE more time and I can improve the server and
> > make this notification mail configable per package and someone can
> > remove his packages from the notification process.

> You didn't already?

> Jeez... In the US, this is illegal... and isn't gluck located in the
> states?

Would you telling me which part of this emails make them exactly
illegal? They maybe annoying for some people, but they are not illegal
in my opion. [1]

Christian

[1] No, I'm not a lawyer.

P.S.: If you already call this e-Mails illegal, did you started lawsuits
against all other us-based senders of mails to you, which you consider
illegal?
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)