Re: wnpp still down

>> Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> writes:

 > >  mailed Ben Collins a pseudo patch to fix the affected script but I
 > >  think he's on vacation as I haven't got any sort of ack.

 s/pseudo/proper, one line/; s/ but/./; s/on/back from/; s/as I/but I still/;

 > Today the WNPP is still broken. Somebody can do something ?

 AFAIUI, Ben Collins.  A couple of mails from him have showed up here
 and there, so I think he's reading his mail again.  After sending him
 two mails about the problem, I'd consider a third one rude.

--
Marcelo             | No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness
mmagallo@debian.org | has always got there first, and is waiting for it.