Multiple GPG keys

Hi,

Is it possible for a developer to have multiple GPG keys on the keyring?

The reason I ask is that my GPG key has recently been the casualty of a
disk crash (and no, I didn't have backups - beat me if you like, I've
got the point by now). It's possible that I may be able to recover it,
as there's other stuff on that disk that I'd like to retrieve anyway.
That key is quite nicely signed too, and I'd prefer not to drop it until
I know I can't get the secret key back.

However, data recovery might take some time, and there's a lot of Debian
work I'd like to do in the meantime, so I want to generate a new key,
get it signed by one of the developers who live nearby, and get it into
the keyring. Would this necessarily involve removing my old key? If it
did, would I be able to reinstate it if and when I recover the secret
key?

Thanks,