Re: RedHat Compatibility

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 12:35:07AM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> As Branden pointed out (glibc), Debian's policy currently forbids to
> include packages, which aren't released.

That's a broader statement than what I said, or what policy says.
Policy says Debian should not ship unreleased libraries or compilers.
There is no prohibition against "unreleased" documentation,
applications, daemons, etc.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The key to being a Southern
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Baptist: It ain't a sin if you