Re: mozilla in testing broken

safemode@speakeasy.net writes:

> The latest update of mozilla in testing does not work with java and
> shockwave, and even shockwave alone doesn't really work anymore.
> The release just before this was working perfectly and it was the
> same version so it appears something in the latest repackaging of
> mozilla has broken shockwave and java support.  What was wrong with
> the previous release ? anyone know?

Both the Java plugin (from our Java .debs) and Shockwave work for me
with Mozilla 2:0.9.3+0-1, although the javaplugin_oji.so link in
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins gets messed up a little by the this part
of mozilla-browser.preinst:

,----
|         for d in /usr/lib/mozilla-0.9.1 /usr/lib/mozilla-0.9.3; do
|                 if [ -d $d ]; then
|                         cp -a $d/* /usr/lib/mozilla/
|                         rm -r $d
|                 fi
|         done
`----

	Juergen

--
Juergen Kreileder, Blackdown Java-Linux Team
http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux.html