Re: "Section" in *.doc-base file.

Why are you sending me a private CC in correspondence to a third party,
when the message is also sent to a mailing list that you know I read?

What possible purpose does this serve?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      The greatest productive force is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      human selfishness.