[OT] The prisoner pear (not pear.d.o ;-) )

Hi all,

  just a quick note, especially for some attendees of the LSM: the pear
trapped in the bottle has successfully resisted all attempts to free it for
consumption purposes. The bottom was so well glued it wasn't possible to cut
the silicon stuff... I didn't have a vice wide enough, so I tried to use a
screw clamp, but as I pushed on the wrong sides, the result is that the bottom
broke, sending glass splinter in the fruit. RIP in the bin.

	-- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.