Re: Avifile 0.6 for other platforms

On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 12:32:49PM +0200, Petr Cech wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 12:24:05PM +0200 , Zdenek Kabelac wrote:
> > For some week avifile project is using ffmpeg decoder which contains
> > opensource C decoder.
>             ^^^ ??? divx, no?

I've meant it's written in C language - otherwise ffmpeg handle DivX, opendivx,
mpeg1, mpeg2, (these two are currently not handle by aviplayer), mjpeg
and few other types.
(There will be soon separate package - but for this moment it will
not be used by aviplayer which contains its own copy of CVS tree)

Also I'm using its AC3 decoder (which is just AC3 library anyway)
but as ffmpeg will be fully utilized by future aviplayer I've started
to use this version right now...

--
         Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
 Zdenek Kabelac  http://i.am/kabi/ kabi@{i.am, debian.org, fi.muni.cz}