Re: OpenOffice

Hi.....

thnx for your response, but I thought, there are more developper working on
that. :)

I worked this night on the OpenOffice branch 633, but not on CVS. The the
build fails after 5 minutes :(.

The File with the output is attached :)

I thin, we have to think about the build to make deb's. This configure &&
compilation of OpenOffice is very awfull, I think.

Have to build STLport as deb, because it is required to build OpenOffice. I
read the license and my question is, does the license of STLport match up to
DFSG?

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 12:52:43AM -0300, Carlos Laviola wrote:
>I've never built OpenOffice, but now that I have a reasonably better
>machine (AMD Athlon, 1.0 GHz, 320 RAM), I think I could even build it
>within a couple of days. :)

cool.. I only have Pii 300MHz with 384 MB RAM and 2.5 GB free to build

>Don't think that would be so needed right away. OO is still too beta to
>fit even on unstable right now. (perhaps experimental...)

Hmmm I thought, if we begin to work on it to migrate it to debian, we will
be able to have a stable release in debian, when OpenOffice is released as
stable. :)

On Irc #debian-devel somebody does have the idea to ask FSF for help! :)

	Greetings
			Jan
--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de";
E-Mail: "palic@billgotchy.de"