Re: 951 RC bugs

On Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 06:27:40PM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> with the over 500 new RC bugs for build failures on hppa and ia64 we do
> now have according to [1] 951 RC bugs.  :-(
> And the freeze should begin in a few days...

The freeze began 14 days ago. The only thing that matters for the end
of the week is whether all the base bugs are fixed, and there are only
around 50 of them.

And the 951 is when you limit the RC bugs to packages that have actually
been accepted into testing. If you don't do that, there are actually 1640
RC bugs, with the breakdown being:

      6 forwarded critical
      9 forwarded grave
     12 forwarded serious
     39 open critical
    258 open grave
   1316 open serious

Many of the "doesn't build" bugs will be downgraded by me, and avoided
by slight of hand rather than QA work, for reference. This doesn't apply
to any of the base bugs, though; and it's the base bugs that need to be
fixed first.

Cheers,
aj