Re: I386 buildd doesn't do non-us

Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org> writes:

> I thought the buildd for i386 was outside the US.  I'm surprised to
> find it apparently doesn't build non-us.

No, it doesn't and won't[1].  The i386 auto-builder does almost
nothing in main; never mind non-US.  I, for one, certainly can not be
bothered to spend the time needed to setup a non-US based i386
auto-builder.  If you want to, feel free.  Until then, I suggest you
stop ``testing'' the auto-builder and just upload i386 versions (since
you clearly have i386 machines available).

--
James