Re: horse carcas flogging (was: traceroute in /usr/bin, not /usr/sbin)

On Sat, Jun 23, 2001 at 03:30:24PM +0100, Richard Kettlewell wrote:
> I'm not talking about "random lusers", I'm talking about people with
> leigitimate reasons for having logins on the systems under discussion,
> and legitimate reasons for running network diagnostic tools, who
> happen not to be adminstrators of those systems.  Was this not clear
> from my previous remarks?

In that case you mean network admin/engineers, who IMHO can be considered
admins for the purpose of this "rule".  They also probably know how to add
/usr/sbin to their path.

--Adam

--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>